Prelude to Bmh
Here, you’ll find all the blogs that I ever posted to MySpace (except for maybe a few emo ones that I deleted before I moved to WordPress).
If you can be bothered to read all of them, let alone any of them, you get a virtual high five from me. Or you could high five yourself;
- This day, 15th of April, 2008 — Just a bunch of random thoughts from my childish side.
- He doesn’t even care about it anymore… – a fulmination — A little rant I wrote when I had a ‘fight’ with some dude.
- PRIVACY?! — A short “for fun” rant about how ridiculous MySpace can be.
- Oh, the “ironing”! – a tirade — A blog rant about current affairs.
- Prince Caspian – Out June 5th 2008 — A fangirl *squeal* about a soon-to-be-released movie.
- Today’s lesson — Short and simple realisation.
- Your love made my day sweeter — Strips from a comic that describe my feelings.
- State of Origin 1 — They fooled us all.
- I wanna wake up where you are — Another comic strip describing my emotions.
- What is this thing called “love”? — Something interesting I found in a webcomic one night.
- Lyrical Blog: Safest Place To Hide — Safest Place To Hide by the Backstreet Boys.
- *Sigh* – part 1 — The set-up for a really emo blog.
- *Sigh* – part 2 — The really emo blog.
- Mr. Aglick & hippos — Random things on the internet make me laugh.
- Email, Father’s Day & Windows XP — Funny stuff from the web.
- Bulletins — Browsing the MySpace bulletins one night, I actually found some things worth reposting/sharing.
- Beautiful World — A funny Backwards Comic by Jon Phillips.
- Still rubbing the “magic” lamp — Emo nostalgia about bein’ a kid.
- I’m a Firefighter! — I was feeling depressed and the day’s C&H comic kept me laughing for [exaggeration]ages[/exaggeration].
- This goes out to you. Yes. YOU. — My take on an interesting post I came across on the definition of ‘love’.
- So much for my sad song — A Bellen! comic reminds me of an amazing song.
- Lyrical Blog: It’s Not Over & Beautiful (As You) — Another fight, another [emo] blog (up and down, up and down…)
- My dream — I had a weird cinematic dream involving him.
- Lyrical blog: If You’re Not The One and How Did I Fall In Love With You — Title says it all.
- Sticky tape — Emotions through comics.
- I draw songs that I can’t get out of my head — He wrote a poem for me; I drew it. I fell in love with a song; I dedicated it to him. He rejected the song ‘cause he didn’t like the artist. Here’s a semi-emo blog.
- Today’s revelation — A PMS rant about martians.
- Google is YOUR friend — Rant and LHT comic about web browsers.
- Jesus IS unlimited — My revelation on the unlimitedness of Jesus after hearing a teaching by Ate Babes at GFRESH about the 2008 theme, ‘Unlimited’.
- Who in the world is Ryan Estrada? — I discover who Ryan Estrada is.
- The weather is squally and the sky is blurry — A Bellen! comic that made me smile.
- My words could raise the dead — Another revelation on the unlimitedness of Jesus.
- Media — A short and sweet rant about the effects of media on humanity.
- I love Ben — Ben’s a character from Bellen!.
- We’re all someone’s eye candy — A rant about sexism through a Devil’s Panties comic and a scene from P.S. I Love You.
- Day off — A joke I found on the Funny and Jokes website.
- I’ll have a pearl soon — Up and down, up and down, again and again and again; and a lesson from a GFRESH teaching by Cat.
- So Long Self and I’m Letting Go — Probably a big turning point in my life.
- Fortune Cookie — Some of those ‘fortunes’ are actually pretty good.
- Oysters — “No pain, no gain”
- Having fun? — I now remember this day for reasons other than those mentioned in this blog.
- Irritated eyeballs — A slightly emo blog about learning from my mistakes.
- Memo from God — Because God deserves all the glory.
- God is there — A nice email I received that I decided to repost.
- I wanna grow old with you — I saw a cute, elderly couple on the bus ride home and wanted to blog about them.
- Beached whales — A blog rant about what media says about beached whales.
- Lyrical blog: Bowling Ball — Title says all.
- Lyrical blog: Funeral Song — Can these songs get any more emo?
- Lyrical blog: After All — Wah wah wah.
- Stephen Speaks so beautifully! — Gotta love some free music.
- Who says chivalry is dead? — A funny SMBC comic.
- Lyrical blog: Won’t Stop — Shut up already.
- 99 Balloons — A touching story I saw on Oprah.
- I am Oh-Eight, going on Oh-Nine — A bunch o’ MySpace bulletin quizzes that I compiled to pass the time. If you can be bothered to read these ramblings, kudos to you.
- I’ve learned that… — A bunch o’ quotes I received in email that made me go, “Woah.”
- Lyrical blog: I Don’t Wanna Wait — Another song; wah wah wah.
- Waiting for my pearl to develop — An emo post about clichés that mean nothing unless you twist them a bit.
- The grass really is greener on the other side — A decision to be content with what I have instead of constantly wishing.
- The road is only as bumpy as you want it to be — “Epiphany”? Yeah right. You’re being emo again, Danica.
- Fame (and media support) lets you get away with anything — A rant about the illusion of power… or something like that.
- Lyrical blog: Last To Know — Stop being so emo, Danica.
- Burning love — Interpreting OneRepublic lyrics.
- Hello, Couch Potato! — An amusing music video I discovered.
- Lust to Love — Reposted an amazing literary work that I found on deviantART.
- Burning love … part 2? — Quote from a famous opera.
- Marbles and atomic swirls — A weird non-sensical dream I had one night.
- Lyrical blog: You Found Me — Wah wah wah; stop it, you big cry baby.
- Psalm 45:1 — A verse from the Bible that stood out to me.
- Lyrical blog: 3 Minute Song — For once!, a song that’s not emo.
- Poor tree — A funny Buttersafe comic.
- FREAKIN HELL STUPID PIG — A rant about a particular person — you figure it out. And would you believe, the dishes are still a problem.
- My new camera — Hilarious LHT comic.
- Blogging — A Devil’s Panties comic describing what blogging does for me.
- No one’s “good enough” for anyone else — A rant on a journal entry found on deviantART.
- Random thoughts and quotes and such — Title says all.
- Surrounded by boring mysteries — Blah blah blah about uni life.
- Lyrical blog: Soulmate — GET OVER HIM, DANICA, GEEZ.
- 21st century life — I was gonna draw something based on these lyrics, but the concept I thought up got too complicated for me to put onto paper.
- Journalisng on March 10th — Still new to uni life, not sure what to do in my break, so I hit up MySpace and blogged away.
- March 11?! — I honestly think I was trying to be subtly emo.
- You’re burning — A lyric that was stuck in my head.
- I’m burning — The You’re burning blog, reciprocated.
- Lard of the Dance — A Simpsons scene made me double nostalgic.
- Emo(tional) girls — Some Relient K lyrics.
- Gay — A link to an article on Robert Pattinson (yuck).
- Melancholic phlegm — A blog about my temperament(s).
- Dragons have balls? — A not-so-angry rant about movies based off TV shows and books, and “Happy birthday, Ann”.
- Reality television — A rant about… well, what do you think?
- Hacked?! — Basically, either someone hacked my email account and posed as me, or… I don’t know.
- gBall, Facebook and xkcd — A three-in-one blog about the gBall Facebook and xkcd.
- Graduation — A “Tales of Mere Existence” comic.
- Whale washed ashore — An article about a whale being washed ashore.
- WordPress — Moving to my new home😉
- Update — Just a little bit of self-promotion.
- HUG ME! — Some more self-promotion.
- Twitter — Promoting myself. Well, my Twitter account, anyway.
- Long time no blog — Gave my MySpace blog a last visit before leaving it for good.